Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I have been super busy with family events, work case loads and court, preparing/teaching the new JTAG class, training a new group of instuctors for Teel Tech Training, helping with the creation of Teel Tech Canada for Bill Teel, building a new office/lab and helping people with their problem phones. I expect more posts will be ready for mid-November into December. Some great stuff on the way so please stay tuned.
- BLOG IS MOVING – http://teeltechcanada.com/blog/
- UPDATES FORTHCOMING
- JTAG Pin Finder by 100RandomTasks
- Password Protected Portions of my Blog
- JTAG of LG Android Device and Decoding Pattern Lock with P.A.
- Evidence Technology Magazine Article – Chipoff and JTAG Processes!
- Bypassing a locked HTC Wildfire S using the JTAG process
- Blackberry Chipoff R&D
- R&D Into JTAG Process in Relation to Blackberry 8130
- R&D into JTAG Processes on Android Smart Phones
Browse popular tags